Wildlife Safari in Chitwan National Park (2night/3days) Price on enquiry
Day 01: Kathmandu – Chitwan wildlife Safari (5 hrs drive) (B,L,D)
- Wake up for breakfast & drive to Chitwan National Park, on the way enjoy beautiful landscape, scattered village, local market place & Revarine valley. Arrival, Lunch & Visit Tharu Cultural Village, Sunset from River bank, O/N hotel in Chitwan
Day 02: Chitwan Jungle Safari (B,L,D)
- Breakfast then proceed for different Natural and Wildlife activities such as, Elephant back Safari, Jungle tour and participate in Tharu cultural program in the evening, O/N hotel in Chitwan
Day 03: Chitwan to Kathmandu/ Pokhara ( 4 hrs Drive) (B)
- Wakeup & proceed for Bird watching tour with naturalist, back to hotel, Breakfast & drive or Fly back to Kathmandu/ Pokhara with wonderful experience of mid- hill region of Nepal with great views of Mountain & Rivers. Arrival, rest of the day shopping or leisure, O/N hotel in Kathmandu/ Pokhara
Trip to Lumbini- Birthplace of Lord Buddha (2night/3days) Price on enquiry
Day 01: Kathmandu ñ Lumbini (45 mins) (B)
- After breatfast at hotel, transfer to Airport & fly to Bhairahawa. Upon arrival, short drive to hotel at Lumbini nearby Maya Devi Lumbini Garden, rest of the day enjoy walking around nearby rural area with wonderful holy atmosphere, O/N at hotel in Lumbini
Day 02: Sightseeing of Lumbini (B)
- Breakfast at hotel & proceed for holy tour to Lumbini Garden, visit Ashoka Pillar, Maya Devi Temple, Sacred Pond and different monasteries inside the Maya Devi Garden (UNESCO- WHS) & find yourself on the heart of Holy land. Visit important archaeological site – Tilaurkot, the ancient palace of King Suddodha (Buddhaís father), where Buddha spent his formative years as a Shakya Prince. You will be able to wander around and soak up the atmosphere. Then you will visit the Kapilvastu Museum and admire the the pottery, jewellery and ornaments. Later, you will visit the stupa located near the sacred garden, O/N hotel in Lumbini
Day 03: Lumbini ñ Kathmandu (45 mins) (B)
- After breakfast, drive to Lumbini Airport & fly back to Kathmandu, arrival & rest of the day free for personal activities…, O/N hotel in Kathmandu
Rafting through the Himalayan River (1night/ 2days) Price on enquiry
The Bhote Koshi River is considered as one of the best short wild water Rafting River not just in Nepal but also around the world.
Raised high up in the Tibetan Plateau, this raging River steeply flows towards the South crossing Himalayan George into Nepal allowing best opportunity for thrilling Rafting experience. This is an ideal trip for those wanting a short but intense and adrenaline rafting trip.
Day 01: A windy 3 hours driver along the Friendship highway to north east of Kathmandu will take you to the Rafting Put-in-point at Baseri.
- Upon arrival, meet our adventure crew as they are waiting us. Change our gears & get ready for thrilling wild water adventure. After few hours of adventure, we will put off at Dam & spend the overnight at Tented camp on the river bank with tons of excitement & camp fire.
Day 02: Next day leisurely after the breakfast, commence thrilling wild water Rafting from Lamosanghu with same great wilderness experience.
- Will get down to Dolalghat after couple of hours of excitement. Put off, Lunch, explore the local market place & leisurely drive back to Kathmandu for overnight.