Mardi Himal Trek:
The Mardi Himal Trek lies on the famous Annapurna region of mid- hill Nepal with easy access to the starting & ending point. This newly opened trekking trail is decorated with breathtaking view of great Himalayas encompassed with awesome landscape & raging rivers that passes through the typical villages. The Mardi Himal Trek also considered as off the beaten path trek that offers less number of visitors compare to other trails of same region but absolutely brilliant trek for Mountain vista with blossoming rhododendron forest and many dainty settlements & village.
You will be easily encountered with locals & observe the day to day life of the people blessed to live on such a peace of heaven on earth. This stunningly beautiful trek is good for the beginner as well as family with juniors and senior citizens. This easy but full of character trek would be a best option for the people wish to escape with crowed, but your satisfaction will not be limited. Come on & join us for this marvelous Mardi Himal Trek & experience the difference into the Himalayan corner !
Day 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu
- Arrival in Kathmandu received & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day enjoy looking around the nearby area on own, O/N at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02 – Sightseeing & Trek preparation in Kathmandu
- Cultural excursion in Kathmandu. Meeting with Trekking guide & last minute preparation before heading for trekking, O/N at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 03 – Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Breakfast at hotel then drive approx 6 hours to Pokhara by SIC Coach- A popular town on the lap of Himalayas & Lakes. On the way enjoy beautiful landscape, scattered village, Local market place & Revarine valley. Arrival, Check in, Leisure & stroll around the market place or Lake, O/N at hotel in Pokhara
Day 04 – Trekking to Pothana (1925m), 4 hrs
- After Breakfast take a short drive (half an hour) to Trekking starting Point called Phedi & trek towards Pothana crossing permit check point & Dhampus village with awesome views of local village & Annapurna Mountain Range, O/N at Family run Inn.
Day 05 -Trekking to Forest Camp (2060m), 5 hrs
- Breakfast & commence trekking with better views & wonderful landscape. Enjoy the great time all the way crossing many local village & talking with small kinds on the way. Arrival Forest Camp & leisure or looking around, O/N at Famly run Inn
Day 06 -Trekking to Low Camp (3150m), 5 hrs
- Today the trails continues towards the Low Camp along the Rhododendron forest, covered with bush, lichen & tree ferns. You will allured with the views of Himalayas along the way, O/N at Family run Inn
Day 07 -Trekking to High Camp (3600m), 4 hrs
- About an hour or so above Low Camp, the trail breaks out above the tree line and towards the west- there is a good view of the Annapurna South and the Hiunchuli. The trail continues along the Mardi Himal ridge mainly on grass with some isolated rhododendron bushes along the way. Look out for the colorful Danphe pheasants on this section of the trail to High Camp. Views from this point is simply superb as Annapurna South, Fishtail, Hiuchuli & several others are just like a mirror at your fore front, O/N at Family run Inn
Day 08 – Day Trek to Upper View Point (4210m), 4 hrs
- Wake up early for stunning Sunrise over the mountain, take quick breakfast, then walk up towards the Mardi Himal along the ridge. There is a narrow trail but well enough to walk along as we can see cattle grazing in the pasture. During the summer, herders brought up cattle for graze there & set up several huts as we see walk past the way. Approx three hours of wonderful walk you will arrive Upper view point at 4200m. This is where your ultimate dream is gonna realize as you can overwhelmed to see panoramic views of Annapurna Sanctuary. Later walk down to High camp for overnight stay at a Family run Inn
Day 09 -Trek to Siding Village (1755m), 6 hrs
- On our return, we take another route making it like a circuit. Few hours of wonderful down hill walking we will arrive Siding village. The village is a symbol of traditional Nepali village still keeping its faces as typical as it was in the past and away from the modern theme, O/N at a Family run Inn
Day 10 – Trek back to Pokhara (910m), 3 hrs
- Today is the final day of walking & we are heading to Pokhara. As we leave siding will cross couple of nice typical village & arrive Lumre. Will catch a Jeep & drive back to Pokhara in less than an hour, O/N at hotel in Pokhara
Day 11 – Pokhara to Kathmandu
- After B/F at hotel, drive back to Kathmandu on Tourist SIC Coach. Leisure or looking around local market for last minute shopping or personal activities on own, O/N hotel in Kathmandu
(Note: Can take flight to return Kathmandu instead of drive | Cost extra !)
Day 12- Fly Back Home
- After Breakfast transfer to Airport on time & fly home with wonderful memories…
All land transportation by car/ jeep/ van/ bus as per itinerary
3 night accommodation in Kathmandu on double sharing basis
Guided half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
2 night accommodation in Pokhara on double sharing basis
TIMS, National Park entry fee & necessary documentations
All food (3 meals a day from Day 04 to 10) during trekking in the Mountain
Simple accommodation on twin/ triple or whatever available in the Mountains
Warm Sleeping Bag each participants as supplement during the trekking
An experience, licensed, English speaking trekking guide & 1 Porter for each two participants
All expenses of Guide & porter, including their Salary, food, accommodation, gear, trekking gear & insurance
First aid Medical supplies
All tax, toll & necessary ground fee…
Nepal entry VISA fee & personal insurance (must)
Single supplement charges if required
Entrance/ monuments fees in Kathmandu
Hot/ cold drinks, Laundries, Telephone etc.
Personal trekking gear
Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen causes, such as emergency helicopter evacuation, landslide, flight cancellation, illness, weather hazards etc.
Any other expenses or activities not mentioned above as included in price.
An adventure trip of this type: weather, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is however, a very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, however we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays. Please remind that you are travelling at your own risk !!!