Everest Panorama Trek – 11 Days
Everest Panorama trekking takes you through the Everest Khumbu region to the north east of Kathmandu. This is an 11 day trek along the route to Everest base camp with amazing Himalayan scenery and wonderful Sherpa culture & lifestyle. Everest Panorama trekking is the perfect trip for those visitors who have limited time and don’t wish to go too high, yet want to explore the breathtaking Everest- Khumbu region. Everest Panorama trek is relatively easy trek compare to other treks of the region, it takes you to the stunning Tengboche Monastery & a scenic tour to Khumjung village- the biggest Sherpa settlement of the region.
Your adventure starts with an early morning short mountain flight to Lukla airstrip from where we start walking through splendid natural scenery, flora and fauna to Pakding for first day rest. The next day after breakfast we are again walking through the lush green pine and rhododendron forest with an abundance of wildlife. After crossing the National park check point we reach the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar at 3440m. Namche Bazaar is a very famous Sherpa settlement in the lap of Everest and offers some of modern facilities. It is also the main trading center for many villagers of northern hills. We take a rest day at Namche Bazaar for altitude acclimatization. Whilst here we will take an exploration tour into the nearby area. We then trek to the well celebrated sites of Tengboche and Khumjung village, the ultimate destination of the trip. We enjoy the wonderful scenery of mountains including horizontal view of Mt. Everest, Lothse, Nuptse, Pumori, etc. and experience the culture, religion and lifestyle of great Sherpa people.
Price of the Trip:
Day 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu
- Arrival in Kathmandu received & transfer to hotel. Meet our guide & do final preparation for the Trekking, O/N at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02 – Cultural excursion in Kathmandu
- Meeting with Trekking guide & last minute preparation before heading for trekking, Half days cultural tour in Kathmandu, O/N at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 03 – Early morning flight to Tenzing – Hillary Airport in Lukla (2804m)
- Trek to Phakding (2610 meters) 4 hours, O/N at Local Lodge (B,L,D)
Day 04 – Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441m)
- 5 hours, O/N at Local Lodge (B,L,D)
Day 05 – Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day
- Walking around nearby area, such as Syangboche, Khumjung Village, O/N at Local Lodge (B,L,D)
Day 06 – Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m)
- 5 hours, O/N at Local Lodge (B,L,D)
Day 07 – Trek back to Namche Bazar
- 5 hours, O/N at a Local Lodge (B,L,D)
Day 08 – Trek to Lukla (2804m)
- 6 hours, O/N at a Local Lodge (B,L,D)
Day 09 – Early morning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Catch an early morning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, arrival and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free for personal activities or shopping on own, O/N at hotel in Kathmandu (B)
Day 10 -Leisure day in Kathmandu
- Trek to Everest Base Camp (5365 meters)Shopping or personal activities. Also considered as spare day incase of flight cancellation in Lukla, O/N at hotel in Kathmandu (B)
Day 11 – Fly back home
- After Breakfast transfer to Airport on time & fly home with wonderful memories… (B)
All land Transportation as per itinerary
4 night standard accommodation in Kathmandu on double sharing BB basis
Guided half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
TIMS, National Park entry fee & necessary documentations
Both way flight ticket to Lukla for guest & guide with airport taxes
All food (3 meals a day from Day 03 to 08 & 1 breakfast on 09th morning)
Local lodging during the trekking (Twin sharing bed, occasionally dormitory style)
Warm Sleeping Bag each participants as supplement during the trekking
An experience, licensed, English speaking trekking guide & 1 Porter for each two participants
All expenses of Guide & porter, including their Salary, food, accommodation, gear, trekking gear & insurance
First aid Medical supplies
All tax, toll, etc…
Nepal entry Visa fee & personal insurance (must https://thehimalayatrekkingcompany.com/tourist-visa/ )
Single supplement charges if required
Entrance/ monuments fees in Kathmandu
Hot/ cold drinks, Laundries, Telephone etc.
Personal trekking gear
Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen causes, such as emergency helicopter evacuation, landslide, flight cancellation, illness, weather hazards etc.
Any other expenses or activities not mentioned above as included in price.
An adventure trip of this type: weather, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is however, a very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, however we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays. Please remind that you are traveling at your own risk !!!